Spatial data management, mapping and navigation.
Bit Map is the original custom map navigation app, being first to provide navigation with arbitrary offline maps in 2009. It also supports several raster and vector online map services as well as several raster and vector offline data formats.
- iOS (& later on macOS on ‘Apple Silicon’ Macs)
- Bit Map on the App Store
Bit Map Custom Map App Platform
Bit Map can be used as the basis for a custom app to suit your business, including:
- Subset (or all) of Bit Map features, including ‘Pro’ features
- Built in custom map(s)
- Pre-configured and/or locked settings
Talk to NIXANZ about your requirements
I Eat It
Recipes management. Simple.
- iOS & macOS
- I Eat it on the App Store
The following older apps have been acquired by other developers or open-sourced elsewhere. Some have since been retired by the new developer.
- Snail Mail – macOS – open sourced by another developer (with permission) at: https://github.com/knowuh/SnailMail
- Yum – macOS – sold (retired by new owner)
- replace with Eat It (see above)
- Maps n Trax – iOS – sold (retired by new owner)
- replace with Bit Map (see above)